Saturday, April 4, 2015

WHAT REALLY COUNTS


 THIS BLOG IS PART OF MY PAST.

IT GAVE ME JOY. IT GAVE ME A CHANNEL THROUGH WHICH I COULD REACH OTHERS BY WRITING AND EXPRESSING PART OF MY CREATIVITY. 
BUT IT WAS ONLY ONE SIDE OF MY CREATIVITY. 
TODAY, THANKS TO HARD WORK, NEW VISIONS AND A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK, 
NEW DOORS HAVE OPENED FOR ME.
    
IN THE PAST FEW YEARS, I LEARNED 
THAT FOCUSING ON ONE'S GOALS AND LISTENING TO ONE'S TRUE CALLING
ARE THE ONLY THING THAT COUNT. 
 I AM LEARNING MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY
A PROCESS I HOPE WILL NEVER STOP. 
 I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL THAT I'VE DONE AND ALL THAT I STILL HAVE TO GIVE, WHICH IS A LOT.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-04-04 um 16.15.26


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.