Friday, December 12, 2014

Thank you Note: Home Sweet Home

pol70

      
It is time for a new thank you note to life.

These last months I've had the luxury to stay more at home, within these four walls I love, both dedicating more time to the things I love to do professionally (writing and editing) and to my personal little things.

  I believe that anyone who can state to love his or her home can (and should!) consider himself or herself very lucky.  
And I do love mine.

So here is a big 'thank you' to life for all the times I can take care of my plants, have the time to adjust the buttons of a coat, make my own candles, bake my own quiche, read the newspaper or a magazine, try a new yoga position or find the right pants for that certain top, have people coming over to celebrate in a cozy atmosphere (because I managed to cook that recipe I wanted to try in a long time).
So thank you life for this extra time. Thank you for my little flat. And also thank you for the awesome guy I share it with. 


P.s. For those of you who have no idea what my thank you notes are, read the first post of this series ;) 
 
kneading dough
pinch holes
foody food foodneu aus alt buch erste seite
DSC_2895polar.5
DSC_5114snow soft 2

DSC_4626




ttm9



Gio

heart
mtt4
wondercandels




piedini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.