Thursday, December 25, 2014

Make a Wish Syrup

This Christmas I decided to prepare something sweet and dreamy for my beloved ones. Just what one needs
during the magical time of the Holidays.
My "make a Wish Syrup" is made with oranges and cinnamon and makes dreams come true: that is why you have to sip it in your tea or coffee while dreaming ;). 
To make it, let two oranges (in slices) and 6 cinnamon sticks macerate in 3 litres of water for one night. Take then the oranges and the cinnamon sticks out of the water, add 2 kg of sugar and let it simmer for about one hour. Wash some bottles, let them dry, and pour the syrup. 
The easiest of all self-made gifts.

And don't forget to dream a little dream and make a wish!
Merry Christmas everyone!

buono1
buono4
buono2
buono3
DSC_0606

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.