Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hair Therapy Session

The shampoo
schaum

DSC_1574
DSC_1593
conditioner and hair mask
10 minutes to softness


BC Bonacure is a new hair repair therapy for hair issues such as damaged, colored, dehydrated, fine, mature or unruly hair.
I tested the line for damaged hair, which in my opinion is the best preventive treatment to avoid split ends. The results? Follow the nex posts!

Henkel and Schwarzkopf state that they have not made any test involving animal experimenting since the 1980s. Since March the 11th 2013, the EU law has forbidden animal testing for all cosmetic ingredients. Henkel & Schwarzkof are following the given rules.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.