Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dreaming is Making with Caseable

DSC_1265

Caseable produces hand-crafted unique custom covers made in Berlin and Brooklyn for your smartphone, laptop, MacBook, tablet, eReader, and Kindle. All cases are crafted from recycled materials (two thumbs up!). Beside the many great ready made designs, Caseable turns the tables and let you be the designer. 

case.jpg

With a user-friendly customization tool, it's simple to create personal designs. Take a look in the artist collection series, where they offer designs by artists from all over the world. You can choose among the given disigns and add your personal touch or upload your images and work with them to style your electronic devices for a perfect combination of protection and style. 

I chose to create my smartphone case starting form a picture taken during my vacation in Brazil in 2012. I first uploaded the picture and then added a text in the font and size that I wanted. Absolutely easy and fun! What do you think of my design?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.