Sunday, November 24, 2013

Swiss Bloggers Meet got2b

GvN-Styleblog was invited at the Swiss Blogger Meet got2b event 
at Schwarzkopf Professional's, a perfect occasion to meet other Swiss beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers and to get to know beauty secrets from the got2b hairdressers' crew.  
See what hair-stylist Augustino made with my hair in the pictures below...

DSC_0772
DSC_0818
DSC_0822DSC_0820DSC_0775DSC_0773

DSC_0832

Little did I know what Augustino was about to do with me when I sat down on his chair...
DSC_0843DSC_0841

...But soon things started to get quite interesting.

After brushing my hair, he generously sprayed it with got2b glued hairspray (remember it from my product test post here?), tied it with a rubber band, and then backcombed it.

hairdo
And then, finally, he showed me the result. 
Chic, right?
   DSC_0823

***
Thank you got2b for having me and spoiling me again and thank you Augustino for the super chic hairdo!
***

1 comment:

  1. Hey there my dear, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.