Monday, October 21, 2013

Quick Post - Easy Weekend Military Style Outfit


details of outfit gvn-styleblog
outfit military chic 2 gvn-styleblog

One of the missions of the weekend was to go for a hunt in second hand shops down town (it was the second round in seven days, and I finally found everything I was looking for - details coming soon, of course ;)). 
I needed something confortable and easy: shorts and warm tights (one of my favorite duos for the cold months since years), a cosy blouse, biker boots, and just a couple of eye-catching details to give the look that little spark of glamour. Very me, in fact. Like it?

Blouse - H&M
Shorts - Forever21
Bangles - Sal y Limon
 Bracelet - Ottoman Hands
Biker Boots - Zalando Collection




    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.