Saturday, July 20, 2013

Testing Guardian Angel Heat Protectant Spray by got2b

Got2b

Women and their hair: 
dyeing, curlinig, straightening, dry-blowing, ...
My mama told me that to be beautiful one must suffer, but, really, does one's hair have to put up with it too?

Fortunately enough, got2b thought of something to protect women's hair from its owners' extreme stylings and launched 
Guardian Angel Heat Protectant Spray. 

To test it, I used it both on wet and dry hair. 
I tested it on the day I went to my friend's wedding (you can see some pictures of my hair and outfit on that occasion here): I wanted a very simple and neat middle-low ponytail with super streight hair. 
After washing my hair and drying it with a hand towel I used the Guardian Angel Heat Protectant Spray for the first time. Once my hair was blow-dried, I made my middle-low ponytail and sprayed it again before strightening my hair. 


The thing I liked the most about the spray? It smells really really good, it is not greasy or sticky at all, it gave my hair smoothness and, most importantly, it protected my hair from the heat.  

Win got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protectant Spray by entering this giveaway on the official page of got2b Switzerland!


Got2b_Schutzengel_Sprey_GvN_Style_Blog

Got2b_Schutzengel_Sprey_GvN_Style_Blog3
Got2b_Schutzengel_Sprey_GvN_Style_Blog2

Got2b2

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Maybe we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a confession. For a long time I didn't use heat protection! But my hairdresser was for ever giving me grief! Ha. I've started using this actually, and I'm not really sure if I am suppose to notice any difference, or if it is one of those products that is just beneficial for my hair. Loved your post, was great to read your experience of it :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.