Monday, July 29, 2013

Ciaté Caviar Manicure

DSC_0030


Manicure can be so much fun! Especially if in order to get the wanted style you have to pour hundreds of multicolred tiny little pearls on your nails :). 
I had the opportunity to test different Ciaté products and today I would like to itroduce you to the Tutti Frutti Caviar Nails Kit.
How it works: after applying the usual two layers of nail polish, sprinkle the colorful caviar on the still wet nails, carefully press them onto the nail and let it dry.
Whether you style every nail of both hands with the caviar or just a couple of nails (like I did here)is up to you!

 I still have to exercise a little bit on my technique here, but no one was born a master, right ;P?

What do you think of it? 

   

DSC_0039

DSC_0047
DSC_0051
DSC_0064

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.