Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Mermaid Beach Look with got2b

Hey guys!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

I just came back from my vacation in Greece (maybe you already saw in facebook my first picture of a beatiul view from Santorini - don't you worry! Many more posts are coming up!) and I am already missing the sun (how freaking cold is it here?!), the sea and that cool mermaid wavy look that your hair get after one day at the beach.
Even if I cannot enjoy the sea from where I am, and the sun is definitely not coming out today (or in the next days :(), I happen to have the right solution to my hair problem: Beach Babe Hair Spray and Blonde Lightening Spray by got2b. The first one is a texturizing hair spray containing salt, the second is a very light bleaching product that can give you a more defined blonde color (if you are blonde) or that can give your hair ends that beachy sun-kissed lighter color (if your are not blonde).
Just before my holidays, I was invited to the event for their launch on the Swiss market: drinks, nice finger food and a lot of hair talk :). Lovely!

DSC_5151
DSC_5147
DSC_5153got2b Blogger Event: Lancierung beach babe

got2b Blogger Event: Lancierung beach babe
 
Pictures by Xeit Agency Zurich and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.