Friday, May 31, 2013

The Last Day in Greece - Beach Outfit

hippy beach outfit 1
hippy beach outfit 2
hippy beach outfit 7
hippy beach outfit 5
hippy beach outfit 4



I cannot believe that only a few days ago it was so hot outside that I could walk around with that little fabric on!
Oh, I am missing the sunny weather so much! 

What do you think about this modern hippie style for a day at the beach?

Tea shades - Firmoo
Vest - Tally Weijl
Lace long top - Primark
Bikini - H&M
Bracelets - Kim&Zozi, Orelia, & Ottoman Hands
Bangles - Sal Y Limon
Golden sea star sandals -  Makis Kotris (bought in Santorini)




1 comment:

  1. really lovely beachoutfit!
    love the jewels :) xx
    http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.