Monday, January 28, 2013

Buy or Not? The Wedge Sneaker Case

Keilstifeletten
Pastelle by Patricia Elbaz


After years of defiance, during the last weeks I found myself actually liking wedge sneakers. 
Once swallowed my pride (how many times did I turn up my nose when I saw a pair?) and admitted to myself that I was eventually falling for this trend, I decided to order these on Zalando.ch (another one of my frequent midnight online shopping tours - someone stop me please) just to try them on and see if they would fit well with my everyday key pieces. 
I will let you know if they will be officially entering my closet!


2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Love your blog damn much! Wanna follow each other via GFC? :)

    Btw, join my GIVEAWAY for winning jewelry from efoxcity.com! Link : http://sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/2013/01/efoxcity-giveaway-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool shoes! :)

    independent beauty blog by she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.