Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lili Radu @ Jelmoli

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (2)


I discovered Lili Radu at the Bread & Butter in Berlin a couple of seasons ago and fell in love with its colorful designs and smart functionality. When I found out that Miss Lili Radu, the owner and designer of the brand named after her and I had friends in common, I was delightet to visit her booth again, this time at Jelomoli in Zurich.
The brand's main concept is to provide business ladies with two tones handmade high quality leather bags that can function in multiple ways: a nice looking weekender capable to contain everything a woman needs or laptop bags, Ipad bags, wallets and make-up bags that can be used as clutches. All the bags' designs are very classic but by adding what in my opinion is one of the brand's main detail of identification, namely a super chic keychain with fringes, all bags can be given a very glam and very chic touch.
My favorite piece? The two-tone wallets in light turquoise with keychain in beige!  

Today is the last day of promotion in Zurich! Don't miss the chance to visit the booth at Jelmoli (Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich)! 

Enjoy the collection :)!

 Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (5)
Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (4)

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (9)

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (8)
 Lili radu GvN Style Blog
Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (7)
 Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (13)
 Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (12)
Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (15)

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (14)

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (20)

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (22)

Lili Radu GvN Style Blog (24)

I was wearing: 

Sweater - Zara
Bangle - Swarovski
Glasses - Fielmann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.