Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's all about the dots!

teashades GvN Style Blog sunglasses
polka dots frock
teashades polka dots red lips Gvn Style Blog


Today's look was all about the dots! 
Even the ones placed on my nose :)! 
The only problem was, that on a gloomy, snowy and freaking cold day like today, I had to satisfy my craving for sunglasses only in front of the mirror...I am enjoying the white snow covering the whole city... but I am definitely foretasting the idea of wearing these funny guys, which were kindly offered to me by Firmoo, in the open air :). 
Like them? Find the same model of teashades here

 Firmoo is an online shop specialized in eyewear. 
For every new customer there is the possibility to get a first pair of glasses for free. Find out more about the program here!

***Have a great evening everyone!***

Teashades - Firmoo 
Blouse - Audrey
Necklace - bought in NYC



3 comments:

  1. The sunglasses is looking so nice. I like.
    http://stylopoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your blog, you have great pictures.
    Would we follow us each other via GFC? I follow you right now.

    http://kaestis.blogspot.de/

    Tina....

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.