Friday, November 9, 2012

Writing for Liberatv

Bildschirmfoto 2012-11-09 um 16.40.32
Bildschirmfoto 2012-11-09 um 16.41.00



I am happy to announce that I will be regularly collaborate with the quite new Swiss Italian page Liberatv, which aims to give its readers the latest news by covering many different topics. I am now collaborating with the website by writing different articles that present the new season's trends and gives pieces of advice about what to buy when to the Swiss consumers. You can find my texts under the category "Fashion".
To all of the Italian speakers out there: check it out!

And here are the links to my first two articles: 

http://www.liberatv.ch/articles/articolo/article/donne-arriva-la-stagione-degli-stivali.html

http://www.liberatv.ch/articles/articolo/article/personal-shopper.html


Have a wonderful weekend! I will be surely planning my next article ;).





1 comment:

  1. coooongrats bella on your new collaboration! have a fab weekend! big hug, danny

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.