Thursday, October 4, 2012

Emilio Pucci Spring Summer 2013


Hereby, punctually like every season, I am sharing the last collection of my absolute favorite maison: Emilio Pucci.
The Spring Summer Collection for next year was definitely inspired by the Far East. 
I have to admit that I prefered the gipsetters and the romantic lace details of the last collections (even though we saw some of that in the first part of this show).
But it does not matter at all: the delicate elegance of this designer always manages to let me breathless.



2 comments:

  1. Emilio Pucci is my favourite brand!I love your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? If you agree, pls write me on my blog. Thanks :)

    XOXO,

    Tina
    http://www.makeupaddict.sk

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.