Thursday, October 25, 2012

10.25.2012: Ready to Take Off. Destination:Unknown!

READY TO TAKE OFF. DESTINATION:UNKNOWN!



This year, for my birthday (which is in two days), my boyfriend has organized a suprize trip for the two of us. 
After months and months of consequent silence, the other day (less than 48 hours before our departure) he told me that I would need something to swim, something to do some sport, something chic, enough everyday city casual clothes, and some good shoes to walk all day. He then said the temperature would be between 10 and 24 degrees. 
You can immagine how thrilling it was for me to pack for my mysterious holidays with him!!!
I tried to guess our destination, but .... I love surprizes! So I have not been trying to find it out until this evening, when somewhere between the check in and the boarding time I will discover where we are going to. 

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!



Collage made in Polyvore by giorgiavonniederhausern



4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I love that scarf:)Following you on GFC and Bloglovin. It will be great if you check my blog and maybe follow me back:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    have a nice rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collage
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    have a nice rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.