Thursday, September 20, 2012

Testing the first Swiss GLOSSYBOX

Testing the first Swiss Edition of GLOSSYBOX


simple sarah

sarah 4 

A beauty subscription through which you regularly receive five different new cosmetic products from top brands to try at home, all exquisitely packet up in a pink box with a ribbon on it: isn't this a gorgeous idea? 
I was hugely pleased when GvN Style Blog was invited to test the first Swiss edition of GLOSSYBOX. 
The concept behind it is to give women the possibility to receive  and try new products, have as many information on them as they wish, and thus help them find the perfect ones. 

The content of the September (and very first Swiss) GLOSSYBOX is: 
* KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Moisturizer *
* Lancôme Génefique serum *
* L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis nailpolish *
* Maria Galland Ecrin de Gloss 185 lipgloss *
* Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo *


I already wore the lipgloss during the last twi days(great color!) and tried the facial mosturizer and the serum (I am already working on my not yet existing wrinkles....they'd better stay non-exisiting!). 
And now excuse me ladies, but I have to go try the shampoo ;)!
Have yourself a lovely glossy evening!

Find more information about GLOSSYBOX and get your own sample at www.glossybox.ch




6 comments:

  1. glossy boxes are great i love it when i receive mine i spent ages in the bath room!hehehe
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Giorgia! I prodotti sembrano ottimi!! Anche io ho provato la GlossyBox italiana..e mi sono trovata molto bene!

    un abbraccio

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning products: I love the Genefique serum ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't take my eyes off!Seriously,babe!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ola linda tudo bem? Vi que vc se inscreveu num blog para ser divulgada e eu criei uma pagina no meu blog que é totalmente direcionado para divulgação de blogs, se voce quiser divulgar entre no meu blog e clica na pagina "divulgue" e escreva um comentário com nome e nome do blog, que eu colocarei o seu blog na lista de blogs que eu vou divulgar.
    Um beijo linda
    cupcakeofchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tested the Italian Glossybox and for sure there was no Lancome involved. Love this kind of Glossy Box

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.