Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn Shopping - Part Two: Snow Soft

snow soft 4
snow soft 2snow soft 3
snow soft


As I was telling you in my previous post, I decided that I needed to prepare myself for the upcoming cold season and that I definitely needed to find some new casual chic tops to wear every day. 
This one comes from Zara and it is something between casual and chic with the strass and pearls details which actually make it a bit more chic and bit less causual...But it was sooo pretty, and it was looking at me with its candid soft white fabric and its shiny embellishment....and I decided that I simply had to adopt this puppy.

Happy Monday!





1 comment:

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.