Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happily Riding On

DSC_3994

DSC_3999

DSC_4006

DSC_3990 DSC_4029

DSC_4031



Going to work by bike has become my little daily moment of meditation.
I have to go through a little country road along a small river to get to the office, and every time the little twitting birds, the flowers on both sides of the road, the fresh air on my face, and the warm yet not burning morning sun give me a feeling of peace. Exactly what I need to get ready for the busy day that is about to start.

I wish you all a serene time!


Sunnies - bought @ Fizzen
Lace top - Promod
Shorts - H&M
Flower ring - Primark
Bangles - Sal y Limon
Flats - Pier One (bought on Zalando.ch)
City bike - Vintage




1 comment:

  1. Che bella questa bici, piena di fascino! Anche l'outfit è delizioso e delicato!

    baci,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.