Saturday, July 7, 2012

Who's Next in Paris - Random Memories


tour
booth & sparkles
rasins
 
candiescitrusclothessandals  
What you are seeing: 

 - Night beauty!
- Our SYL booth at Who's Next. Do you like it? I organized it.
- Resin bangles from the new SYL collection. The idea of using motives from great cities was mine :)! What do you think about it?
 - Great accessories at the Who's Next exposition!
- Fruity & colorful details.
- More impressions from our SYL booth.
- Cool snapshots from Who's Next.
- My new favorite sandals.

2 comments:

  1. Che belli i bracciali!


    Maria Onorio
    www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great idea!
    lovely :)
    nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.