Tuesday, July 17, 2012

White, Pastels & my Vintage Bike

DSC_3839
DSC_3841
DSC_3845

 
DSC_3811DSC_3795
Fresh white and soft pastels, combinated with casual jeans. And what better shoes than wedges to stand a whole working day with heels? Wedges: they really are a great invention! Pleaase, pleaase Shoes' God, do not let them get out of fashion yet!!!

Have a great day folks!!!

P.s. Have I already told you I love my vintage city bike ;)? 

Blazer - Mango
Top - H&M Trend
Glasses - Fielmann
Bangles - SYL
Ring - bought @ boutique D.A.H.L. in Lugano
Skinnies - Tally Weijl
Belt - Jil Sander
Handbag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Wedges - H&M

City bike -  Vintage (assembled by my BF)



13 comments:

  1. Yesterday I tried white on white too and I really liked the result. Nice outfit! I love wedges too! :)

    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white blazer ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every detail in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ilaria: White on white roooocks!
    @Claudia: Thx! :)
    @fashion-hot: Wow, that's a lot of compliments in one! Thx :)!

    Have a smashing Thursday!
    Love,
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blazer and top!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!The photography is so cool. You had created your own distinct style on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time! I like yourshoes, it looks like it could be new!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! Such a cool, summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jacket, dear, very sophisticated. And yes, your bike too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! I love this bag! Elegant and very stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.