Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dazzling - Going out in Berlin


full body bling 1
details

syl
Berlin during fashion week is amazing. The city and the people you see there emanate great taste for fashion: it's a give and take of couturial inspiration. For a fancy dinner in the German capital of fashion, I chose some black shorts, nude heels, and my dear sequined top. But the cherry on the top was a deep black SYL set of bangles. I love the new build ups with reliefs. I will definitely wear them a lot!

Have a great Sunday guys!


Sequined top - Zara
Shorts - H&M
Heels - Mango
Bangles - Sal Y Limon

7 comments:

  1. stunning outfit! The top is amazing, I have a thing for shining clothes :) did you go to Berlin exclusively for the fashion week?
    xxx

    C<3
    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey C!
    I went there for my job: I work for a fashion jewlry brand!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! So stylish dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glitter top ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top doll!

    let's follow each other!

    xoxo

    juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tank you! I love my top too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sei bellissima vestita cosi :) mi piaci molto

    ti seguo :)

    se ti va seguimi

    http://paillettesmacarons.blogspot.ch/

    un abbraccio

    Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.