Sunday, June 10, 2012

Testing got2b Glued Hairspray

DSC_3726

As you probably know, every once in while I like to curl my hair. Today, I tested Glued Hairspray by got2b while creating this hairstyle.
If you're looking for a hairspray which can hold your curls in shape all day (or all night ;)) long, you found it! It's perfect for finishing extreme styling. Also good to add to wet hair before blow-drying for extra fixation.
Take your chance and win a Glued Hairspray on Facebook!

To create my hairstyle, I curled just the end of my hair, simply sprayed it from a distance of about 20 cm, and then combed each lock with my fingers so as to give my style a more natural touch.

DSC_3718

DSC_3723

DSC_3730


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous hair! I wish mine were that long! here is the post! http://kourtneyleanne.blogspot.com/2012/06/interview-with-gvn-style-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.