Sunday, May 27, 2012

Schwarzkopf Bar Academy Experience

Schwarzkopf_Bar-Academy-(9)


Schwarzkopf_Bar-Academy-(5)


Schwarzkopf_Bar-Academy-(21)
Schwarzkopf_Bar-Academy-(18)


Schwarzkopf_Bar-Academy-(19)
Schwarzkopf_Bar-Academy-(20)
DSC_3579
DSC_3581






DSC_3599




DSC_3611
DSC_3614
DSC_3619
DSC_3622
DSC_3628


DSC_3632


A couple of days ago, I was kindly invited to take part at the Schwarzkopf Bar Academy Evening. Main theme of the event: shaking!
During the evening, the new Shake It Up Color Foam by Schwarzkopf was presented. Meanwhile, all the guests had the opportunity to learn how to mix and shake our favorite drinks thanks to the teachings of a professional bar keeper.
Thank you Schwarzkopf and Xeit for the nice evening and for the organization!

P.s. A new giveaway with the new nuances of Shake It Up Color Foam is coming soon! 
Stay tuned :)! 

The pictures were taken by Xeit Agency and me.

4 comments:

  1. It looks so funny and nice at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me!
    Great post and I love the pics! Looking like great time!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkling event ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.