Monday, May 28, 2012

Moon Shades


DSC_3656
DSC_3633



DSC_3660
DSC_3665

DSC_3666
DSC_3670




I will never get enough of the combination shorts-blazer. 
And I am loving this one, in which pastel nuances and metallic details create a graceful and harmonious ensemble, with calm and soft colors, but also a sparkly touch thanks to the shiny materials. 

By the way, have you noticed that my hair is parted in the middle now? I may sound exagerated to you, but it really is a new discovery for me: I had always thought that it would not have suited my face's form! Well, I guess changed my mind now :). What do you say: should I keep it? 

******Giorgia******

Necklace - H&M
Blazer - Mango
Shorts - Primark
Ring - from Paris
Clutch - from Lux Plus in Zurich
Flats - Zara

9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful blazer!
    I love your hair parted in the middle ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!



    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is amaziiiing! I really like the color of your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja bis zum nächsten blogger event. kommst du am 7 Juni an die Lacoste shopping night?

    die farbe deiner shorts sind total schön:)!!
    x
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lavender :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that metalic necklace :)

    http://www.iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. White and pastel are so in right now! i love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.