Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Getting Inspired by Bohemian Home Decoration

Bildschirmfoto 2012-05-08 um 17.40.56
Bildschirmfoto 2012-05-08 um 17.53.09
Bildschirmfoto 2012-05-08 um 17.42.16
Bildschirmfoto 2012-05-08 um 17.41.48
Bildschirmfoto 2012-05-08 um 17.44.15
























How I love this style!
Of all the ways to decorate a house, this is definitely the one I love the most...
I am searching for inspirations for my future ideal flat...which I don't have yet :)... but that I know is coming! I am waiting for you baby! Come to mama!
                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                           Love, Giorgia

9 comments:

  1. I love so much the table on the sand ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vietri Dinnerware
    Wow! I would love to let you loose in me house :) You sure rock at organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful post!
    follow you!!
    if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I love those paper pompoms about the desk.
    ~xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.trendy cycle shops london.God Bless You..bicycle shops in west london - bicycle shops in west london
    http://usedcycleshoplondon.blogspot.com/2012/05/trendy-cycle-shops-london-bicycle-shops.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to you all for your feedbacks and comments!
    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Georgia! Exquisite selection, very rich of colour and texture. May I suggest you something that may fit your ideal flat? It would be Crochet sideboard and Venice Mirror. Do you like them?

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.