Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bikini Time! "La la la la" :)!

DSC_3690
DSC_3688
DSC_3691
DSC_3694

Summer is coming! Summer is coming! Yeeeeeee!!!!!
I just found this neon pink bikini and this Aztec patterned bikini top, which I will combine with both the pink bottom of the first bikini, and with the bottom of a black one bought last year at H&M
(this is what I call a smart fashion investment!).
Sun, keep shining! 
Summer, keep exploding! 
Everyone, prepare your softest towels, best suntan lotion, the latest fashion magazines, your coolest sandals, and fanciest sunglasses, because bikini time has finally come!!!

Pink top and bottom : Primark
Aztec patterned top: Primark
Black bottom: H&M


3 comments:

  1. Lovely bikini: I wrote a post about a transform bikini in my blog. I'll wait for your comment ;)))

    http://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2012/05/le-otto-trasformazioni-di-un-solo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :) And maybe you're interested in my pictures from the Schwarzkopf Event?
    > http://irenefantastique.blogspot.ch/2012/05/shake-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for summer weather! Love your bikinis!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    ♡j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.