Friday, April 6, 2012

Outfit and More Picts from Mode Suisse

Hey poeple!
These are some more impressions from Mode Suisse and the outfit I wore for the day.
I'll let the images speak for me :)!
Enjoy!

DSC_3116
DSC_3088

DSC_3091

DSC_3114

DSC_3107

DSC_3134

DSC_3137

DSC_3084

DSC_3105

DSC_3154

DSC_3150

DSC_3156

DSC_3159

DSC_3172

DSC_3177

Coat - Promode
Blouse - Asos
Skinnies - Tally Weijl
Bangles - Sal Y Limon and Accessorize
Glasses - Fielmann
Handbag - Vintage
Pumps - Sergio Rossi vintage

4 comments:

  1. SO great pictures and cool and lovely outfit. I have a giveaway with topshop on my blog at the moment, would be happy if you participated. Lilly x

    http://lillylia.blogspot.de/2012/03/topshop-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures.. and you looked amazing! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lilly and Victoria,thank you somuch for your lovely comments! I will visit your blogs very soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a chic look! i really love the coat!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.