Friday, April 27, 2012

I Love my New Brazilian Friendship Bracelets!

i love my Brazilian friendship bracelets

Except for the light pink one, which was a H&aM purchase made a couple of yers ago, I bought all of the other bracelets during my Brazilian holidays in Florianopolis and Ilhabela. 
I wear them, and it is immediately summer!

My last day of vacation has come. I had such a great time! 
But I still have half a day left! ...And the beach is calling ...:)!
See ya later guys :)!

***G***




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, these bracelets are so cute and colorful!!! Perfect for coming season! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelets ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.