Sunday, April 29, 2012

Florianopolis Breeze

DSC_3488

DSC_3489

DSC_3515

DSC_3520

DSC_3523
  DSC_3516

Another easy outfit from my holiday in Brazil. These pictures were taken outside of our room in Praia Brava, Florianopolis. How I miss listening to the sound waves crushing on the beach and rocks! I will keep its music with me as long as possible!

Necklace & skirt - H&M
Bracelets - bought in Ilhabela, from an outlet, and H&M
Denim blouse - Primark
Short tee - Zara
Sneakers - Converse
Glasses - Fielmann

2 comments:

  1. Love the denim blouse ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this H&M necklace everybody is wearing right now! Love your denim shirt, looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.