Saturday, April 21, 2012

Brazil - Easy Outfit



DSC_3315

DSC_3303

DSC_3311 
DSC_3301


DSC_3326


This is one of my very  very simple outfits for my Brazilian holidays: a fresh touch of pastel yellow (one of my favorite trend colors this season, btw), a casual cotton top, extremely simple accessories, and a touch of gold on one bracelet, sunnies and flat sandals. Nothing complicated or too sophisticated, but just what I need to spend the evening near the sea on a tropical island.
P.s. I am working hard on my tan. I really hope to be able to go back to my cold Switzerland and be able  to show off a glowy holidays sun-kissed skin. But with my milky color it takes sooo long :(! Keep your finger crossed for me please :P!

Love,
Giorgia

Top, yellow bikini top, black firendship bracelet, pants, sunnies - all H&M
Beige and gold friendship bracelet - Sal Y Limon
Sandals - Michael Antonio


4 comments:

  1. Your outfit id adorable, i really like the tone of your pants. So pastel! :-)

    Kisses

    Coco'

    Www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Perfect for summery weather. Enjoy your holiday! :)

    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit: love the yellow & black ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.