Friday, April 20, 2012

Brazil Brazil - My Hotel in Ilhabela


DSC_3288DSC_3241 DSC_3250 DSC_3246 DSC_3244 DSC_3249 DSC_3257 DSC_3270 DSC_3277

Boa tarde! 
I am in Brazil right now. More precisely, in Ilhabela, a charming island in the State of São Paulo. 
The colors, the air, the tropical ambience,the music,the open people make this place great. During the past few days, I went to several beaches, eaten a loooot of pao di qeijo for breaksfast (yumm!!!), descovered the central village, went for pretty adventurous walks in the forest, where I had the chance to see colibris (I love them!) and other funny animals, and, last but not least, I enjoyed the hotel, Real Vila Bela, which is absolutely beautiful. 
I wanted to share a few pictures of it before showing you more impressions from here. Istn't it the perfect place for some relaxing holidays? I am loving the inner decoration and the tropical chic atmosphere that sorrounds it! 


Até breve people :)!
***Giorgia***



3 comments:

  1. Hotel in Ilhabela is one of the best hotel in Brazil. If you contact in advance then you can get best deal and discounts also. Thanks for sharing.
    cabin yosemite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I wish I were there, too ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    b&b in jaipur

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.