Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Place, Another Charming Hotel

DSC_3472

DSC_3465

DSC_3475

DSC_3474

DSC_3468

DSC_3463
DSC_3467 DSC_3470
After a great weekend visiting some Brazilian friends in Itajubà, in the State of Mina,
(thank you guys for the wonderful time had together and for having us at your place!!!)
 I arrived in Florianopolis a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, the sun does not want to come out (oh yes, do you remeber my goal of reaching the perfect holidays glow? Forget about it!!!), but the hotel we are staying at is absolutely charming! Today, I am sharing are some pictures of it. Hope you enjoy!
***Giorgia***

P.s. Don't forget to enter my new lifestyle giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Lovely place ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.