Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nails Party

DSC_2996 DSC_2987
In the last months, I prefered to have my nails polished with neutral skin color, light pink, or french manicure. But now that spring is here, my wish for color has been renewed.
Therefore, I went through all my nail polish little bottles (a whole beauty case) and picked some pastel as well as some very bright shades which I am feeling like wearing again for the warm season.
What about you? What nail polish are you wearing this season?

Have a colorful spring day :)!

Picture one: Astor 140 Pink Temptation - Dior 108 Ivory - Flormar N.380
Picture two: H&M Spending Cash with Carl - American Apparel 36503 Office

6 comments:

  1. Love the orange/red nail ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last 2 shades are my favourite. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and your blog, please follow back
    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the mint one and i´m in love with that colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Nail Polish!! I´m obsessed with bright colors right now, although is hard for me to wear them, because I always end up choosing red or black....
    Love the blue one in your pic...so edgy!
    Following, dear!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice nails polish in different colors. hmmm great amazing colors.
    nail salon newcastle

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.