Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Very Casual Saturday Outfit

DSC_2901
DSC_2926
DSC_2923
DSC_2922
DSC_2931
DSC_2925
For a very normal Saturday spent between some shopping with my mom (we both needed some new bottons for our coats. I'll show you the results on my trench coat as soon as I am finished :)!), a little walk in the city of Como, some works at home, and other little things one tries to do during the weekend, when there's more time to finish with all arrears one accumulates during the week, I chose a super comfy and super casual city look. 
It was the first time I got out of the house in the morning without a coat this spring :)! And the temperature was just perfect for my beloved vintage biker jacket :)!

Biker jacket  - vintage
Sweater & shawl - Zara
Skinnies - Tally Weijl
Bangle - found at an outlet
Booties - bought in Como
Chain & fish-shaped pendant -Thomas Sabo & vintage
Bag - bought in Milan

2 comments:

  1. Molto carino questo outfit: mi piace il giacchino in pelle vintage e anche la pashmina che dà personalità al look ;)

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is awesome! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.