Saturday, March 24, 2012

DIY - New Buttons, New Trench

DSC_2896DSC_2897
Remember that a few posts ago, I told you about my purchase of new buttons for my trench coat? 
My Zara trench coat (bought about 4 years ago) is still in good shape, but its original buttons were all damaged and old. Throwing away my beloved trench was definitely not an option. Therefore, I searched for some pretty new buttons to add, and now I'm almost finished.

I am looking forward to show you the finished new trench :)! 

Happy Saturday!
***Giorgia***

3 comments:

  1. I like this diy post! ;)
    xoxo, boho me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this DIY post! Your blog is amazing, I am looking forward to your next post!
    If you have the time, I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow!
    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a simple detail can transform the ganment! Im sue you feel like you have a new trench now!!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.