Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New In: Armani and Bata in Black & White

CSC_2600

CSC_2652

CSC_2583

CSC_2590

CSC_2599



Hey ya!
Here are two new entries in my closet. Weren't they made for each other? 
I found this beautiful organza seethrough blouse with the ribbon in a Giorgio Armani Outlet. I am so in love with it!!!
The sandals are from the Spring collection of Bata. 
My mommy tought me well: style is the capability of matching cheap (but never vulgar or of bad quality) and expensive. And if the expensive was bought in an outlet, and on even on sale, that's even better, right ;)?

xoxo
***Giorgia***


6 comments:

  1. Splendidi acquisti!!!

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. madly in love with that Armani shirt!! gah!


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes looks great. we love it.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are both fabulous!!!so classy!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new shoes! WOW WOW WOW! i want them, too! Your blouse is great!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.