Friday, February 3, 2012

Moroccan Interior Inspiration

morrcan-interior

moroccan-style-living-room-design-ideas-3-500x500

residential interior design, Moroccan style interiors in Paris, home interior decorating, house interior design, French house interior design (7)

moroccan-lanterns-home-decorating-ideas-interior-design-morrocan-style

moroccan theme decor


Lately I've been thinking that about one year ago, I was organizing my vacantions in Morocco. Some of the most clear memories about that trip concern the typical architectural and decorative details of the private houses, hotels, and restaurants. I am so fascinated from this Oriental, sensual and welcoming style.Who wouldn't be?

Have a great Friday night people :)!

***Giorgia***

7 comments:

  1. no wonder why YSL was so inspired with morocco... lovely pics!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Morocco and adore the moroccan style, great post :O)
    Happy weekend,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lovely ambient! I adore that turquoise carpet with the big table!
    Amazing post!

    Have a nice week end,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! I know, the pits look amazing!
    Thank sof ro your lovely comments!
    Happy Saturday!

    <3
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the second picture!!! that room looks amazing!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.