Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lili Radu Accessories: My Favorite Impressions from the Lookbook and More

LR1




Hello people!
How are you?
Do you remember my working week at the Bread&Butter in Berlin? During that week, I spotted Lili Radu, a young brand of simple but extremely chic business accessories in genuine leather.
I found the style represented by the brand of impecable taste. It mirrors that image of working lady and frequent traveler which I, as young working girl at the beginning of her career, admire and look for.
The clear and neat lines, the mix of love for trend and timeless design of the bags, smart phone cases, netbook cases, wallets, and keychaines perfectly complements a chic business look, both at day and at night. 


liliradu_3

liliradu_13

liliradu_5

liliradu_6

liliradu_19

liliradu_15

liliradu_11

liliradu_14

liliradu_8

liliradu_2




Let me know what you think about it :)!
Have a great one beauties!


xoxo
Giorgia

6 comments:

  1. omg!ur discover is sooooo great.lovely accessories.i adored them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mir gfalle d Sache unglaublich guet!! Die grossi Täsche isch e Traum!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Met Lili also at the B&B. Love her stuff, fell in love with so many items...practical+beautiful+excellent prices=Lili Radu. Great idea to have a proper wallet that offers solutions to typical women´s issues: mobile phone, lipstick etc. All in one. Only a woman could have thought of that. For my 40th birthday, soon, I am going to get the Python purse. AWESOME!!!

    Hope she keeps the prices as they are because her work it is definitely great value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of the Lili Radu business accessories is wonderful :)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. here I am Giorgia! Hope you do not bother if I follow you! martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Giorgia :) hope not to bother if I follow you! martina

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.