Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Discovering Another Cool Brand: Keepsake

3h6e_keepsake_1

Hi there!
How was your day?
As busy as mine?
I wanted to share a brand I just discovered: Keepsake.
 The brand, which has been worn by celebrities like Nicole Richie and Demi Lovato (all girls with a very good and very strong fashion taste), provides accessible, glamorous, and edgy statement pieces. 
With it's subtle cut outs and flattering necklines, it brings a flirtatious and selfconfodent flavour to the outfit of the lady who wears its colletions. 

Keepsake is now available on UNESTABLISH.COM, an online multi-label boutique that offers a wide selection of the most desirable and coveted clothing and accessories by inspiring global brands.

Do you like the outfits in the pictures as much as I do?

xoxo
***Giorgia***

1 comment:

  1. I love Keepsake. Nicole Richi was wearing a dress by Keepscake a few weeks ago in wonderful yellow. I did a post about it :)
    Love your blog. Really fantastic!!

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.