Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bohemian Chic: My Outfit for an Elegant Dinner


DSC_2676
DSC_2680
DSC_2677
DSC_2693
DSC_2695
DSC_2692
DSC_2705
DSC_2708
DSC_2715
DSC_2713


Yesterday, I had the most chic evening thanks to my love, who invited me in a new and already hip restaurant in Zurich with an amazing panorama ove rthe whole city: Clouds. Worth trying! 
Before showing you some pictures dedicated to the art of food (and you know how much I like to treat myself with delicious and good looking food ;)), I want to show you the outfit I chose for the evening. It was definitely bohemian chic inspired: vintage-looking kimono (cause it's actually H&M, from the last "Conscious collection"), leather high waisted shorts, a combination of mixed bracelets and cuffs and an ethnic double stoned ring, my beloved sequined clutch, and black heels of course.

How was your Saturday night?
A big hug!
***Giorgia***

Kimono - H&M Conscious Collection
Leather shorts - Vila
Golden top - Massimo Dutti
Sequined clutch - Zara
Metal cuff - from an open market in Zurich
Plaited cuff - Accessorize (from London)
Golden and blue bangles - Sal y Limon
Pumps - Buffalo
Double stoned ring - from Paris 

1 comment:

  1. I really love that sequined clutch! And those shorts! I never would have thought to wear those, you pulled it off beautifully! LOVE!
    XOXO
    Elizabeth E~

    elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.