Monday, February 27, 2012

The Art of Food

DSC_2720


DSC_2725 

DSC_2728
DSC_2734
DSC_2729

DSC_2746
























As I told you yesterday, I had a super chic and super nice dinner with my love on Saturday night.
Again, if you want to try a very good reastaurant with super service, super view and amazingly prepared dishes in Zuroch, you have to try Clouds. 

Here are some impressions from the delicious food and the amazing view (it was not easy to take a good picture of the panorama from the inside of the restaurant, but I hope you'll get the idea of the view one has up there ;)). I love food as much as I love aesthetics. It was both in one. It was pure pleasure!

I wish you guys a very successful, stylish, and pleasant week :)!
xoxo
Giorgia

3 comments:

  1. i really, really LOVE your blog hun! it's lovely and i'm happy to have found it today.. count me as your newest follower! ♥ follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    ** BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM **

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.