Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Kreativ Blogger Award




First of all, I would like to thank The Photograph Collector, who honored me with this award :)!
As always, awards come with a list of questions, which I'll be glad to answer right away: 


1. Name your favorite song. I have many actually. The first that comes to my mind right now is "Browned eyed girl", by Van Morrison. A happy song :)!
2.  Name your favorite dessert. Tiramisu! With a lot of mascarpone and sugar and no alcohol and just a little coffee. Just like kids like it :)!
3. What ticks me off... Arrogance.
4. When I'm upset I... Go to my Body Combat class and give all! 
5. What's your favorite pet... Elephants :)! So big and goofy and so innocent and cute!  
6. Black or White... White! 
7. Biggest Fear...  Hairy big spiders!
8. Everyday Attitude... "Go and rock it girl!" That's what I keep repeating in the mirror in the morning! 
9. What is perfection? Something that does not exist. I'll give you my personal answer to the next question, namely how to cope with the fact that perfection does not exist: by accepting. Accepting in a very "zen" way. Not easy at all, but absolutely necessary to live well. 
10. Guilty Pleasure... Read the answer to question number 2 :)!


Seven Random Facts About Me: 1. I am in love :)! (Hey babe!) 2. I am kind of obsessed by order. 3. I am thinking of giving my living room's walls a neon hello touch. Risky! 4. I'm a vegetarian. 5. I am allergic to cats...which is a pity cause I long to cuddle one! 6. I am planning to sell my old clothes at a flea market for the second time. Loved it the first time! 7. I have an American accent when I speak English. 


I Would Like to Nominate....


You guys have yourself a lovely weekend :)!

Love
Giorgia

16 comments:

  1. love this small interview. You are so likeable :)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I put it on my blog :)

    Poise & Vogue
    http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patrizia: :)! Thanks!
    @Astrid: you're welcome dear!
    @Vintage process: Glad you liked the post!

    Have a lovely Sunday people!
    *Giorgia*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a coincidence! I go to university in Antwerp, I'm in my first year. Last year I went to law school but I didn't like that at all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely little blog darling

    take a peek. my new blog
    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/

    if you like follow on bloglovin! and i shall do the same
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dear...we gave you an award...
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/2012/01/thank-you-again-ifigeneia-in-tha-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. gratuliere dir für den kreativ blogger award :)
    ich sollte auch unbedingt al wass bei asos bestellen. presentierst du die sachen von asos auf deinem blog?

    <3 Anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur blog is so nice
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool to read more about you :D I love tiramisu too and also hate hairy spiders! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your blog^^

    I'd love you to join my giveaway^^
    GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award, I have now posted it on my blog :)
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post...!!!

    Tell me your opinion in my blog...!!!

    thechicdream.blogspot.com!!!!
    And if U want tell me to follow each other...!!

    With love Elpi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heyyyyy!!!!
    Thank you for all your feedbacks :)))))))))))!
    I'm finally back after a quite busy week and I already answered on your blogs guys :)!

    I wish you a great Saturday!
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh thank you SOO much for nominating us!! You're too sweet!!

    I will only eat Tiramisu that way, too! I guess I'm a big kid as well! ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.