Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Impressions from My Week During the Bread&Butter

me in the mirror
braccio con bracciali
bags and gadget on my bed

Bed
jewlry
food

As promised, here are some other impressions from the tradeshow.
Starting from the top: 
*Me in the mirror
*Some details of my look, incuding a set of SYL bangles
*Some items which were always with me during the whole week at the BBB (my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, my badge, lipstick, SYL bangles)
*My nice hotel bedroom
*The jewlry I brought with me for the entire event
*Yummie food: field garlic lasagne and crème freche with fresh herbs
*Candies candies candies!

I wish you all a fabulous day :)!
xoxo
Giorgia

3 comments:

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.