Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Matter of Signature

DSC_2493



Do you know that nice feeling when you smell a fragrance which riminds your right away of a specific someone, beaucse it is the parfume he or she is used to wear? It's like that someone has left a signature.
Somehow I always wished to find my own signature, my own scent, but somehow, none of those I had tried could really give me that right feeling. None of them could make me feel like it was the parfume for me. 
Therefore, am I particularly glad to announce that I finally found it: Sensuous by Estée Lauder.

Molten Woods, Amber, Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang, a hint of Pepper, and a touch of Honey.These are the ingredient to its intriguing, but elegant and delicate sweet smell. 

What about you? Have you found your own scent?  

Love
Giorgia

10 comments:

  1. woaaah yes i definitely know this feeling when you're smelling something that reminds you of someone:) love that.

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11



    GIVEAWAY: GOLD/PINK STATEMENT NECKLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it!! I don't have a personal parfume and I don't think I'll ever have one...I like to change them too much =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes and it is so strange if you smell the perfume of a friend on a stranger :D
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this smells nice. :)


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day guys! Thank you for your comments! I wish I could let you smell it through my page. For the ingeneers out there: this could be something! ;p

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. That perfume is amazing. I have like 6 different scents, haha.
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.