Monday, January 2, 2012

First Sales Purchases, First Outfit of the Year

DSC_2403

DSC_2406

DSC_2436

DSC_2433

DSC_2409


Hello darlings! 
How was your New Year's Eve? 
Mine was a very cosy one, with a lot of Swiss cheese raclette (if you don't know what it is, it is a typical Swiss meal based on melted cheese and potatoes; nothing for diet freaks ;)), guitar hero, and Prosecco ;P!
But right before the 31st, I had a little tour in Zara (where else?), where I bought some new pretty things...Among them, this red top and this jacket. Do you like them? 
I wish you all a fantastic start in 2012!


Necklace - from a flea market in Frankfurt
Bracelet - Primark
Jacket, top, clutch & shoes - Zara
Skinnies - Tally Weijl

16 comments:

  1. We love your style !! And your blog as well !

    If you have time, come and visit our blog :
    http://AfafandMarwa.blogspot.com
    If you follow us, we will follow you back ;)

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your clutch!!! is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the jacket! You did a great job styling it too!

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very pretty,you remind me a bit of Daisy Lowe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your clutch, I have it the same =) Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me! Please if you follow me on GFC follow me also on Bloglovin' because I haven't still understood if it will be removed! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2642744/please-strike-a-pose Love, Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls! Thank you all for your sweet comments! I really appreciate!
    I wish you all a fabulous evening!

    xxx Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. We followed you back ! We hope to see you as soon as possible ;)

    Afaf & Marwaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. jacket is very cool! and I love your accessories

    ROWE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn you brunettes, orange never looks good on us blondes :))

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving it all.. The shoes are esp gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello magnificent entrance,
    going to say hello and wish you
    a great start this year.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice sweater :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog!!!!i invite you to visit my blog and if you like it to follw me from google friends, and i will be happy to follow you...
    XoXo from Italy
    A_C'est moi
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous post and I love it. This can be my way of fashion. Big thanks for sharing.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.