Monday, December 12, 2011

Thinking about Paris

Thinking about Paris





Oh, I can't wait to get there again! Most probably, I will "have" to go there for business again (to those of you, who don't know it, I'm sales manager at Sal Y Limon, a young Swiss brand specialized in bangles). In January, I will attend several exhibitions in Berlin, Paris and maybe Amsterdam. As much as I find each of these cities fantastic, and I'm excited about each one of the upcoming fairs, I have to admit that I am already daydreaming about Paris. I really hope to be able to make some good shots there, even if I can't really promise anything, as there will be tons and tons of work during those weeks.
We will see...for now, I will have to settle for little collages in Polyvore :).

Bonne nuit et doux rêves!
xoxo
Giorgia

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog!!
    Now i'm following you! ;) ;) i hope you continue Visit my blog <3 THERE IS A NEW POST!!!

    great post, cute pictures :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear!!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!!
    I like your blog too and I follow you back:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! Love this collage.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you...i wanna go so badly...maybe i'll tell santa!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.