Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sparkles in the Dark

DSC_2131

DSC_2160

DSC_2137

DSC_2165

Today's outfit was an easy working day outfit.
The total black look gained a funkier touch through the glittery details of the pullover and bangles. Have you seen the new Sal Y Limon glittery ones? And I love the biker look. How many times have you already seen me wearing my jacket? Well, it won't be the last one, that's for sure ;)! I love it too much!
Oh, I almost forgot! I don't know if you noticed, but I changed glasses: they are very similar to the old ones (which I lost :( )but they are even bigger and "nerdy-er". Like them?

xoxo
Giorgia

Glasses - Fielmann
Pullover - Zara
Biker jacket - Vintage
Blangles - Sal Y Limon
Clutch - Vintage Jean-Charles De Castelbajac
Booties - Rigamonti Como
Nude nail polish - Dior 108 Ivory

4 comments:

  1. your handbag is absolutely gorgeous...perfect!!!love your style!!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee the sparkly sweater under the leather.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    MNG by MANGO giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look!

    xo
    Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.