Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New&Old Outfit

DSC_2181

DSC_2176

DSC_2168

DSC_2167

DSC_2172

DSC_2179

DSC_2186

DSC_2192

DSC_2164

"Oh my gosh, I've been wearing this thing for so long! I want something new now!".
This is what I usually think when I look at my old clothes hanging in my closet.
But it definitely was not the attitude I had when I pulled this outfit!
 The pullover (first bought by my mom about five years ago, then handed to me, and then left in the closet for years) represents a major come-back of this season: glitters! I had to give it a second chance....
 The leather shorts (most people find them funny and call them my "Oktoberfest" shorts :)) were a sales bargain from last spring. The boots were a birthday present received two years ago.
It was a real re-discovery of my wardrobe. However, I gave it a fresher touch through the accessories: the XL red clutch bought in Autumn, my new nerdies, my new double cocktail ring, and, of course, red lips... ;*!

Love
Giorgia

Pullover - Mango
Leather high waist shorts - Vila
XL clutch - Asos
Over the knee boots - Via Maestra (bought in Como)
Double ring - Primark
Nerds - Fielmann

5 comments:

  1. amazing outfit...the red handbag really makes a defference!!!

    merry christmas from
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clutch!!

    xoxo Femke
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semplicemente perfetta! Ogni cosa è al suo posto, tutto è abbinato a meraviglia e in linea con i colori dell'outfit. Mi piacciono tantissimo i tuoi shorts e la tua clutch dal sapore vintage.
    Un bacione,

    Benedetta


    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice outfit! like the cltuch as the eyecatcher;)

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.